2010年5月6日星期四

back KL lo~

Haha~
my short sem break finish liao....
wan back to my study already...
no mood le~
haha~
still wan holiday a!
holiday no enough...
Today come bck with my "jie mei"
She come to find her BF..
good lo~
haha~
Go bck hometown very happy a!
always go out lim tea with friend
but also still some no happy
coz some friend de BF make me very unhappy make me no mood
how got ppl like tis de...
no gentleman....
Tis month many my friend de BF change a new car...
haha~
dun know why got fashion like tis....
haha`
said bck to my study ya~
happy~
My final exam al the subject pass already a~~
very happy lo!
i think i wan to take the supp paper for the film&Art....
but the result is pass a!
so happy....
i wan open the wine already...
hahaha~
after tis i doing my degree study already,
must gambateh a~
must let the ppl who see me cannot study uni de ppl see i am can to study uni...
i am not coming for playing oni....
hahaha~
add oil add oil

没有评论: