2010年8月19日星期四

Shortly Holiday coming lo~~~~

HEHEHE...
long time no so happy liao...
my holiday finally coming ad...
finish all the exam so so so so happy...
but also scare about the result...
hope all the subject can pass la!
specially B. law...
sad la! coz the mid term exam no pass juz get 10m so sad...
but the assignment get the 28 mark...
so hope my final can pass oni...
then my B.law can pass ad lo!
The B.law assignment can pass must thank all my group member lo!
they very smart and good... so thank for them....
The fundamental of marketing is my most hate subject coz the lecturer relly sio de!!!!
no any study no any tips...
must memorize all the 6 chapter...
Izit sio?
i study also feel myself crazy a!!!!
This holiday really short... juz 2 week...
sad~~~
hope the December can come faster!
i wan go Hong Kong again....
this time add go to macau....
hahaha~
and also tis time i go is winter a!!
so cool wan....
i like it~~~
i like cool cool de place... haha~
last year go is summer a!
so hot... tis time i can feel the cool wan...
haha~
next sem is my second sem in the degree...
hope i can do it in well...
coz i feel that tis sem i no relly consentrate in the study...
hope next sem can doing well...
hahaha~
add oil add oil...

没有评论: